Pages

Qu'Est-Ce Que La Propriété? C'Est Le Vol.

When I think of P. J. Proudhon, I think of two works: What is Property? and The Philosophy of Poverty. Apparently, System of Economical Contradictions; or, the Philosophy of Misery is a translation of the latter's full title. And I "know", from Karl Marx's The Poverty of Philosophy, it is a very badly argued book.

The Project Gutenberg collection for Proudhon consists of exactly those two books. The formats plain text, sometimes html, Mobi pocket, and other protable formats, but no PDF.

Shawn Wilbur recently announced annouced the New Proudhon Library. I found the organization of the wiki confusing. This page has external links, but not to the Project Gutenberg texts. I guess this page has links to the original French.

0 comments:

Post a Comment